On 27 January 2017, US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East from entering the United States for 90 days.
His list of countries doesn't include several Muslim-majority countries where Trump Organization has done business:
- Azerbaijan, where there is a newly built Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Egypt, where he appears to have business (Trump Marks Egypt and Trump Marks Egypt LLC)
- Saudi Arabia, where there are four Trump-related companies
- Turkey, where there are two currently operating Trump Towers and one Trump Home (manufacturing furniture)
- United Arab Emirates, where there are two Trump Golf courses under construction/development
|||See Bloomberg for a full list of Trump's conflicts of interest|